DEPOSIT: Upon written confirmation from Fact Safaris, please note that you are required to pay a deposit as outlined in writing at the time of confirmation. You will also receive our company invoice which will state the amount to be paid. A deposit payment can range from 30 - 50% depending on the time frame of booking to start of safari. In some cases (last minute bookings) Fact Safaris reserves the right to request for full payment up-front. (Before start of the safari).
The following cancellation charges will be payable. Should you need to cancel, you must notify the supplier immediately in writing. In this eventuality your deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellation fee from 90 days and over - Deposit forfeit
- Cancellation fee from 90-60 days - 25%
- Cancellation fee from 59-30 days - 50%
- Cancellation fee from 29-15 days - 75%
- Cancellation fee from 14-00 days - 100%
Demand for Safaris is very high and can lead to a shortage of lodge / hotel accommodation. All bookings will be confirmed, but on occasions, changes may be necessary. Hotels/lodges/camps where specifically named are given as an indication of the category, and rooms may be reserved at similar hotels/lodges/camps. We undertake to advise you of any changes known to us prior to departure, but the possibility of change without notice, must be accepted when booking.
Single rooms are available at supplementary cost. Safari minibuses, cars, four wheel drive vehicles or coaches will be provided according to the route and number of confirmed participants. The right is reserved to employ the services of subcontractors. English speaking driver/guides are provided.
Occasional mechanical problems, changes of lodge or adverse road conditions may in turn end to a changed of routing or game viewing without prior notice being given. We reserve the right therefore to offer substitutes of equal value or to cancel the operation of any tour. In practice very few itineraries are affected but a little flexibility, on your part, will ensure that your tour is unique and rewarding.
- The company is insured against legal liabilities arising from injuries, which might be received by passengers while in its vehicles. You are however strongly advised to take out your own insurance against the risks inherent in traveling in an undeveloped country especially as there may be times when your tour visits remote regions without the means of rapid evacuation and medical facilities. Please remember that your supplier does not undertake to provide such assistance at its expense hence our strong recommendation that you arrange your own insurance to cover such eventualities.
- The company and its agents act only as agents of the passenger in all matters relating to hotel accommodation, sightseeing, tour and transport, whether by aircraft, rail, motor coach, ship, boat, or any matter howsoever except when the passenger is being carried in transport owned by the company.
- The company’s obligations apply to those services, which they agree to provide on your behalf. We cannot be held liable for any third party arrangements you arrange in conjunction on your own. For example we cannot be held liable if you miss your tour departure because you fail to arrive at the departure point at the agreed time.
- The company’s liability to passengers carried in it’s own vehicle governed by the laws of the respective country and all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the respective country and all claims are subject to jurisdiction of the courts of the respective country in which services are provided.
- The company reserves the right to employ sub-contractors to carry out all or part of the services agreed to be supplied and in the event of the exercise of such right the terms relating to the Company’s liability shall apply.
- Whilst every care is taken, the Company cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of baggage. It is therefore advisable to affect separate baggage insurance.
- 1. In the event that a claim is made against the Travel Agent or Tour Operator in respect on any loss or damage occasioned by the breach of contract, negligence or other fault of the Company, the Company shall be liable to indemnify the Travel Agent or Tour Operator (as the case may be) in the courts of the country in which services are provided if the Travel Agent or Tour Operator (as the case may be) had submitted jurisdiction of the said courts. 2. In respect of any such claims as mentioned in sub clause (1) of this clause, the Company shall be under no liability expressly assumed in this clause. 3. For the purpose of this clause, the Company shall be deemed to include its servants and agents and shall be deemed to contract on behalf of such servant and agent.
Prices are based on fares and other costs prevailing at the time of publication of the price lists, and are subject to change without notice if fares or costs subsequently vary. All prices are subject to change and availability.